Suspension of non-urgent work
Following the Prime Minister’s statement on 12th December, all GP Practices across the country have been asked to suspend all non-urgent work to allow our team to prioritise the Covid Booster Vaccination roll out.
What does this mean for you?
- For routine appointments or issues please do not contact us until January.
- We may need to contact you to rearrange pre-existing routine appointments
- Please do not contact us about the Booster Vaccinations. We will invite you when you become eligible. A list of all booster clinics is available at;
- We are still able to deal with urgent issues, if you have an urgent healthcare need and need to speak to a Healthcare professional, please contact us.
The team here at the Esplanade are working incredibly hard to try and vaccinate all our eligible patients by the end of the year. Thank you for assistance and understanding.
In light of last night’s government announcement we are reassessing our vaccination provision to offer vaccines to you as soon as possible. Please wait for us to contact you – we will also place information on this page and send text messages with details of arrangements to everyone that is eligible as soon as we can. We urge you keep our phone lines free for patients to call with non-vaccination healthcare needs
Stay at home. Save lives.
Need a general practice appointment about something other than coronavirus?
Here's what to do:
- • Contact the practice either online, by app or by phone.
- • You will be assessed and as far as possible you will receive advice or care online or over the phone.
- • If a face to face appointment is necessary you will be advised on what to do.
Please DO NOT enter the practice unless you've been advised to. This will ensure we can continue to provide essential care safely.
Contact the surgery at
to use e consult.
Tel no: 01983 618388
or you can email the surgery:
This website has been designed to tell you about the practice and the services that we offer. Please read it carefully. We trust that you will find it helpful and informative.
The surgery is open every weekday from 8.30am until 6.30pm.
IOW Clinical Commissioning Group
If you would like more information about the IOW Clinical Commissioning Group, please visit their website - http://www.isleofwightccg.nhs.uk/
The Isle of Wight Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) is located at:
Building A, The APEX, St. Cross Business Park, Newport, Isle of Wight, PO30 5WN
Tel: 01983 552064